Toronto Disability Lawyers
Fighting for disability benefits, while burdened by physical or mental illness or injury?
Getting what you deserve from your long term disability benefits insurer or other insurance provider can be a daunting, frustrating challenge. Do not struggle alone.
Evenson Bundgard LLP’s Toronto disability lawyers help clients achieve success in a wide variety of disability claim situations, including:
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance (Individual or Group Plans)
- Canada Pension Plan disability benefits
- Public and private sector-sponsored pension plan disability benefits
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board entitlements
- Mortgage Insurance benefits
Fighting for You
The Toronto disability lawyers of Evenson Bundgard LLP have fought successfully for disability benefits against numerous major insurers and other benefits providers, including:
- Canada Life
- Confederation Life
- Equitable Life
- Empire Life
- Great-West Life
- Human Resources Development Canada/Service Canada
- Johnson Group Inc.
- Liberty Health
- London Life
- Manulife Financial
- Maritime Life
- Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan (OTIP)
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Paul Revere
- RBC Insurance
- Sun Life Financial
- Teachers Life
- Unum Canada
Evenson Bundgard LLP’s Toronto disability lawyers can help you achieve results in your claim through experienced litigation and negotiation. Contact us today for a free online consultation.
If you have a viable claim and you choose our representation, we will discuss what kind of retainer best suits your needs. Since many clients experience financial stress, we may agree to get paid our fees only after the settlement of your claim. Our fees and your obligations will be set out in a written retainer agreement between us at the outset of our representation.